This package gives professional development specialists, school learning teams and curriculum libraries everything they need to plan and lead professional development in assessment for learning. The Professional Development Package includes:
• Classroom Assessment for Student Learning: Doing It Right—Using It Well (CASL)
• Learning Team Facilitator Handbook and DVD by Jan Chappuis. The DVD features Rick Stiggins and Jan Chappuis.
• NEW! Seven Strategies of Assessment for Learning
• Creating & Recognizing Quality Rubrics
• A Repair Kit for Grading: 15 Fixes for Broken Grades
• Assessment for Learning: An Action Guide for School Leaders, 2nd Edition
• Understanding School Assessment: A Parent and Community Guide to Helping Students Learn
• A complete package of seven interactive training DVDs with User’s Guides on CD:
– Assessment for Student Motivation
– Evaluating Assessment Quality: Hands-On Practice
– Assessing Reasoning in the Classroom
– Commonsense Paper and Pencil Assessments
– Designing Performance Assessments for Learning
– Grading & Reporting in Standards-Based Schools
– Student-Involved Conferences
• NEW! DVD and white paper: Developing Balanced Assessment Systems: Seven Essential Actions for School Districts, featuring Rick Stiggins, and Assessment Manifesto: A Call for the Development of Balanced Assessment Systems.
Additional Resources from ATI
Visit http://ati.pearson.com to read more articles on assessment, download study guides, and more!