Re-Imagine Your Meeting Place.
Since the first edition, Treffpunkt Deutsch has been carefully designed to enable students to use the language actively and successfully.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Student-Centered, Communicative Approach — Builds students’ ability to communicate in German in all modes of communication.
- Connect with Culture - Heavily updated culture sections encourage students to become a part of today's community of German-speaking cultures.
- Explore Grammar - Revisions to grammar presentation and sequencing facilitate student comprehension and optimize teaching.
- Build Vocabulary - Updated vocabulary sections and exercises reflect new chapter content and a more contemporary focus.
- Develop Skills - New readings and a more central role for video strengthen the cyclical approach of the text that links skills, grammar, and vocabulary in a way that mutually reinforces all four skills.
- Personalize Learning — The proven success of MyLanguageLabs will be available for fall 2012 courses via MyGermanLab to accompany Treffpunkt Deutsch, 6e.
This Books á la Carte Plus Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class – all at an affordable price. It comes packaged with a 6-month access code to MyGermanLab, which brings together–in one convenient, easily navigable site–a wide array of language-learning tools and resources.
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Treffpunkt Deutsch: Grundstufe, Books a la Carte Plus MyGermanLab with eText with eTextLab (multi semester access) -- Access Card Package, 6th Edition as a replacement.