NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
In Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading, 7/e, pre- and in-service get the background they need to assess, make diagnoses and improve integral parts of their reading programs. This comprehensive, practical, and easy-to-use resource presents a well-respected combination of theory, practical applications, and basic knowledge and skills, setting the stage for effective reading diagnosis and improvement. It describes various assessment measures teachers can use to assess and diagnosis students’ reading performance, and presents reading content and instruction. Using the book’s applied model of assessment and teaching, teachers learn how to determine the strengths and needs of each individual reader, forming the basis for effective differentiated instruction in the classroom. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831043 / 9780133831047 Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading: A Diagnostic Approach, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133520986 / 9780133520989 Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading: A Diagnostic Approach, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133827038 / 9780133827033 Understanding, Assessing, and Teaching Reading: A Diagnostic Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
Brief Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Understanding A Diagnostic Approach to Assessing and Teaching Reading
Chapter 2: Factors that Affect Reading Performance
Chapter 3: Classroom Assessments
Chapter 4: Oral Reading Assessments
Chapter 5: Commercial Tests
Chapter 6: Teaching with A Diagnostic Approach Mindset
Chapter 7: Teaching with Texts
Chapter 8: Early Literacy
Chapter 9: Comprehension
Chapter 10: Vocabulary
Chapter 11: Phonics
Chapter 12: Fluency
Chapter 13: Study Skills
Chapter 14: Partnering with ParentsChapter 15: Putting it All Together
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$76.40 $72.58 | Add to Cart
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-352108-5
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-352282-2
Digital + Print
$102.67 $97.54 |
Free Ground Shipping.