NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab and Mastering platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab or Mastering platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes MyLab Education.
A case-based, balanced, and applied approach to educational psychology
Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 11th Edition, helps readers learn to apply educational psychology theories and research to their own classroom practice. This book teaches using an integrated-case approach – every chapter begins with a true-life classroom case study. The case is then woven throughout the chapter, highlighting practical ways the chapter content can be applied in real classrooms. Additional examples expand on the chapter content and provide concrete teaching strategies and suggestions for classroom practice. Updated to reflect the most current research and trends in K-12 classrooms, the 11th Edition introduces readers to the field of educational psychology in a comprehensive and approachable manner.
Personalize learning with MyLab Education
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. MyLab Education helps teacher candidates bridge the gap between theory and practice – better preparing them for success in their future classrooms.
0133549488 / 9780133549485 Using Educational Psychology in Teaching Plus MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 11e Package consists of:
- 0135240549 / 9780135240540 Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 11e
- 0135246342 / 9780135246344 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Using Educational Psychology in Teaching, 11e
Table of Contents
- Educational Psychology: Understanding Learning and Teaching
- Cognitive and Language Development
- Personal, Socio-Emotional, and Moral Development
- Learner Diversity
- Learners with Exceptionalities
- Behaviorism and Social Cognitive Theory
- Cognitive Views of Learning
- Complex Cognitive Processes
- Knowledge Construction and Learning Sciences
- Motivation and Learning
- A Classroom Model for Promoting Student Motivation
- Classroom Management: Developing Self-Regulated Learners Learning and Effective Teaching
- Increased Learning with Assessment
- Standardized Testing and Learning
Appendix: Using Educational Psychology (11th Edition), to Prepare for the Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching Exam
Add to Cart
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-524629-0
$49.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-524635-1
Digital + Print
Add to Cart
$99.99 $94.99 |
Free Ground Shipping.
Add to Cart
$93.32 $88.65 |