For undergraduate Introductory Management Information Systems courses.
An engaging introduction to how people use IS to solve business problems.
Using MIS explains why MIS is the most important course in the business school by showing students how businesses use information systems and technology to accomplish their goals, objectives, and competitive strategy.
With a new edition now publishing each year, Using MIS, 4e, contains fresh, new, and current material to help keep your students up to date.
Table of Contents
I. WHY MIS?
1. The Importance of MIS
2. Collaboration Information Systems
3. Strategy and Information Systems
II. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
4. Hardware, Software, and Mobile Systems
5. Database Processing
6. Data Communication and the Cloud
III. USING IS FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
7. Processes, Organizations, and Information Systems
8. Social Media Information Systems
9. Business Intelligence Systems
IV. INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
10. Development Processes
11. Information Systems Management
12. Information Security Management
The International Dimension
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Using MIS, CourseSmart eTextbook, 6th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$80.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-302323-7