Note: This is the bound book only and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0133386880.
A market leader through many editions, The Voice and Voice Therapy covers both processes of diagnosis and therapy in a comprehensive way, with an extensive pedagogy list helpful to clinician, instructor, and student alike. The Voice and Voice Therapy boasts the most up-to-date evidence-based practice and outcomes assessment and voice therapy facilitation approaches available today, while the comprehensive companion DVD illustrates voice problems in children and adults, as well as methods of relevant therapy, enabling students to see and hear what they are reading about. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 2 Normal Voice: Anatomy and Physiology Throughout The Lifespan
CHAPTER 3 Functional Voice Disorders
CHAPTER 4 Organic Voice Disorders
CHAPTER 5 Neurogenic Voice Disorders
CHAPTER 6 Evaluation of the Voice
CHAPTER 7 Voice Facilitating Approaches
CHAPTER 8 Therapy for Special Patient Populations
CHAPTER 9 Management and Therapy Following Laryngeal Cancer
CHAPTER 10 Resonance Disorders
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$78.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-335741-7