Table of Contents
Note On Sources.
1. It's Tough to Get Things Done.
2. Early Clean-Air Politics.
3. The Reagan Years: Defining the Limits.
4. Bush Breaks the Logjam.
5. Crumbling Committees.
6. The Senate Leader Takes Over.
7. Special Interests and Influence.
8. Behind the House's Closed Doors.
9. Making Alternative Deals.
10. Conference Committee Reaches Common Ground.
11. Clearing the Air.
12. Epilogue: The Conflicts Resume
About The Author.
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.