Table of Contents
Tables and Figures.
2. The Social Economy.
3. Social Accounting: Theory and Practical Applications.
4. A Social Return on Investment Approach.
5. Socioeconomic Impact and Resource Statements: Junior Achievement of Rochester.
6. An Expanded Value Added Statement.
7. Volunteer Value Added: Five Nonprofits.
8. A Social Accounting Toolkit.
9. Making It Count.
$83.00 $78.85 |
Free Ground Shipping.
This title is "Available on Demand" and is printed to order in black & white and may not reflect the quality of the original edition. Please allow an additional 5 to 7 business days for processing.