Written by the CEO of Havas Worldwide, this bookshows you how to use social media to engage with customers and grow your business. This isn't a book about social media and the inexorable rise of Facebook and Twitter. Nor is it a book about CSR or business doing good. Instead it's actually the first book that recognises that far from being two separate subjects, they are intrinsically interlinked. And that the most successful leaders and businesses in the future will be those who are the most socially responsible.
Table of Contents
- Out-behaving the competition: why business now needs to do good to do well
- The new world of marketing: creating a successful brand in a dramatically changing world
- Leadership in a world of radical transparency
- Creating good: the rise of the social entrepreneur
- We-volution: how collaboration is changing business
- A new idea for a new era: the Social Business Idea
- The future: making a decent profit
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Who Cares Wins CourseSmart eTextbook: Why good business is better business
Format: Safari Book
$17.99 | ISBN-13: 978-1-292-00816-5