Refund Policy: Information about our product refund policy is available on the Customer Care page.
This is a subscription-based eBook that will be available to you on VitalSource.com for the duration of your course. This eBook may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration for Paralegals provides a comprehensive overview of estate planning and probate in a manner that is straightforward and easy to read and understand. Instructor resources include an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint lecture slides, and Test Bank, while a book companion site offers study resources for students.
Teaching and Learning Experience:
- Includes frequent hypotheticals to illustrate key concepts and features.
- "The Hypothetical Family" is a running example introduced in Chapter 1 and continued throughout each chapter to exemplify a fictional, but life-like, estate planning and probate scenario.
- Drafting assignments are provided in each chapter, as well as the forms for every assignment.
- Covers all of the major topics, including ethical considerations, and offers solid review and application of concepts
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Estate Planning
- Meeting with an Estate Planning Client: Components of a Basic Estate Plan
- Advance Directives
- Last Wills & Testaments
- Testamentary and Non-Testamentary Trusts
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Fiduciary Powers and Duties
- Testate v. Intestate Succession
- Introduction to Estate Administration
- Probate Part 1: Appointment of Personal Representative
- Probate Part 2: Inventory and Appraisal
- Probate Part 3: Creditor’s Claims
- Probate Part 4: Closing the Estate
- Tax Considerations
- Remedies for Improper Administration
$64.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-358269-7
Purchase of this product will grant access to an eTextBook on VitalSource.com. After you have completed your purchase, instructions on how to redeem your access code will be available on your account page.