Table of Contents
1. Purpose and Need for a Will
3. Testate or Intestate
4. The Will
5. Will Preparation and Drafting
6. Advance Directives
7. Trusts: Elements and Purpose
8. Specialized Trusts
9. Planning for Non-Traditional Families
10. The Personal Representative
11. Estate Administration
12. Tax Considerations in Estate Administration
13. The Probate Court and Uniform Laws
APPENDIX A: IMPORTANT CASES CONCERNING THE RIGHT TO DIE
APPENDIX B: SELECTED WILLS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE
APPENDIX C: INTERNET WEBSITES
APPENDIX D: INTERNAL REVENUE FORMS
APPENDIX E: SAMPLE CLIENT DATA SHEETS
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Wills, Trusts, and Estates, 3rd Edition
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780133377316
Includes this title packaged with:
- Reality of Real Estate, 3rd Edition
Charles P. Nemeth
- NEW MyLegalStudiesLab and Virtual Law Office Experience with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Wills, Trusts, and Estates Administration, 3rd Edition
Suzan B. Herskowitz
$285.73 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.