In-depth and comprehensive, this official RESOURCE KIT delivers the information you need to administer Windows 7 in the enterprise. You get authoritative technical guidance from those who know the technology best—Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and the Windows 7 Team—along with hundreds of scripts and other essential resources on CD.Get expert guidance on how to:
- Apply best practices for using Microsoft Deployment Toolk
- Plan user-state migration; test application compatibility; manage update Manage Group Policy Objects using Windows PowerShell
- Administer Windows Firewall and Windows BitLocker
- Implement Ipsec, IPv6, wireless, and VPN connectivity
- Install and configure printers, devices, and services
- Manage disks, file systems, storage, and data security
- Administer search and indexing with Group Policy
- Diagnose and resolve startup, hardware, and networking issue
- Nearly 200 Windows PowerShell scripts created specifically for this book—customize to administer your environment
- Windows 7 Resource Kit PowerShell Pack—700 cmdlets and functions to extend Windows in-box functionality
- Links to author Web sites
- Sample chapters from Microsoft Press books
- Fully searchable eBook
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.