In-depth and comprehensive, this official RESOURCE KIT delivers the information you need to administer Windows 7 in the enterprise. You get authoritative technical guidance from those who know the technology best—Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and the Windows 7 Team—along with hundreds of scripts and other essential resources on CD.Get expert guidance on how to:
- Apply best practices for using Microsoft Deployment Toolk
- Plan user-state migration; test application compatibility; manage update Manage Group Policy Objects using Windows PowerShell
- Administer Windows Firewall and Windows BitLocker
- Implement Ipsec, IPv6, wireless, and VPN connectivity
- Install and configure printers, devices, and services
- Manage disks, file systems, storage, and data security
- Administer search and indexing with Group Policy
- Diagnose and resolve startup, hardware, and networking issue
- Nearly 200 Windows PowerShell scripts created specifically for this book—customize to administer your environment
- Windows 7 Resource Kit PowerShell Pack—700 cmdlets and functions to extend Windows in-box functionality
- Links to author Web sites
- Sample chapters from Microsoft Press books
- Fully searchable eBook
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.