This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows Server 2012 R2 - with a focus on configuration, storage, and essential administrative tasks.
- Boot configuration
- Configuring roles, role services, and features
- Managing and troubleshooting hardware
- TPM and Bitlocker drive encryption
- Managing the registry
- Software and user account control administration
- Managing storage and file systems
- File sharing and security features
- Performance monitoring, analyzing, and tuning
- Backup and recovery
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9485-9