Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for core configuration and administrative tasks in Windows Server 2012 R2. Zero in on the essentials through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done - whether at your desk or in the field.
- Administration overview
- Managing servers running Windows Server 2012 R2
- Monitoring services, processes, and events
- Automating administrative tasks, policies, and procedures
- Enhancing computer security
- Using Active Directory
- Core Active Directory administration
- Creating user and group accounts
- Managing existing user and group accounts
We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.Back Order
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$19.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9486-6