Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering storage, security, and networking features in Windows Server 2012 R2. Zero in on core tasks through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done - whether at your desk or in the field.
- Managing file systems and drives
- Configuring storage
- Data sharing
- Managing TCP/IP networking
- Running DHCP clients and servers
- Optimizing DNS
- Administering network printers and print services
- Security, compliance, and auditing
- Backup and recovery
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Managing file systems and drives
- Chapter 2: Configuring storage
- Chapter 3: Data sharing and redundancy
- Chapter 4: Data security and auditing
- Chapter 5: Enhancing computer security
- Chapter 6: Managing users and computers with Group Policy
- Chapter 7: Managing TCP/IP networking
- Chapter 8: Running DHCP clients and servers
- Chapter 9: Optimizing DNS
- Chapter 10: Administering network printers and print services
- Chapter 11: Data backup and recovery
- About the author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
$31.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8258-0
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$19.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9487-3