Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Psychology of Women: History and Research
- Cultural Representations of Gender
- Gender Self-Concept and Gender Attitudes: Developmental Processes and Individual Differences
- Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence
- Gender Comparisons: Social Behavior, Personality, Communication, and Cognition
- Reproductive System and Childbearing
- Education and Achievement
- Balancing Family and Work
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Violence Against Girls and Women
- A Feminist Future: Goals, Actions and Attitudes
$112.60 | Free Ground Shipping.
MyLab and Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab and Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$73.20 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-86319-8
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$44.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-90711-3