WORKBOOK FOR THE FASHION DESIGNER: THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO FASHION ILLUSTRATION contains the instructional materials that the author has used in her primary fashion drawing class; every step of fashion drawing is introduced with basic fashion terminologies. The range of information she shares in this book allows students to be skilled to a certain extent. In addition to becoming proficient in the technical aspects of fashion drawing, one must also explore various fashion arts and trends to remain aware about current developments. Through this exploration, students can also find their own unique style to express their creativity.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Body Proportion
2. Eyes. Nose. Mouth. Ears. Head
3. Hands. Arms. Feet. Legs
5. Fashion Poses-I Weight on One Leg Poses
6. Fashion Poses-II Three Quarter View Poses
7. Fashion Poses-III Variations
8. Garment Rendering: Tops
9. Garment Rendering: Bottoms
10. Garment Rendering: Jackets. Coats
11. Detailing Rendering: Drapery
12. Texture Rendering: Sheer. Lace. Satin
13. Texture Rendering: Patterns. Prints
14. Texture Rendering: Fur. Knits
15. Shoes. Handbags. Hats
16. Men. Children
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$34.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-293615-6