Table of Contents
2. The Historical Development of Capitalism
4. Resources and Environment
5. Theoretical Considerations
9. Transportation and Communications
10. Cities and Urban Economies
12. International Trade and Investment
13. International Trade Patterns
14. Development and Underdevelopment in the Developing World
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
World Economy, The: Geography, Business, Development, CourseSmart eTextbook, 6th Edition
Format: Electronic Book
$65.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-73020-6