ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Praised for its scholarship and authoritative, comprehensive coverage of world regions, Johnson, Haarmann, and Johnson’s World Regional Geography takes you on a unique, in-depth exploration of the world’s regions. The new Eleventh Edition presents a leaner student-friendly modernized look at geography that engages you in the course and challenges you to see the relevance of geography in your everyday life. Now available with MasteringGeography™, the leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment platform, this learning solution results in an unparalleled teaching and learning package that personalizes learning and coaches you towards understanding and mastery of geography topics.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience for you by providing:
- Personalized learning with MasteringGeography: This leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment program is designed to improve results by helping you quickly master concepts. Students benefit from self-paced tutorials, featuring specific wrong-answer feedback and hints that emulate the office-hour experience.
- Content that makes geography interesting and relevant to students’ lives: The Eleventh Edition provides a wealth of engaging and current new content focusing on sustainability, energy and development issues.
- A structured learning path has been created to provide a framework for student engagement.
- Outstanding pedagogical tools makes teaching and learning easier and more effective: The material refocuses on geography fundamentals and includes a sound thematic structure, chapter-opening vignettes, and concise, useful end-of-chapter review material.
- Dramatic updates to the already strong visual program and language: Updates to the visual program and language provide coverage of development issues of each world region, updated and new cartography, and new and re-sized photos.
0321939646 / 9780321939647 World Regional Geography: A Development Approach with Pearson eText Plus MasteringGeography -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0321939654 / 9780321939654 World Regional Geography: A Development Approach
0321948459 / 9780321948458 MasteringGeography with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for World Regional Geography: A Development Approach
Table of Contents
1. Geography and Development in an Era of Globalization
2. The United States and Canada
3. Latin America and the Caribbean
5. Northern Eurasia
6. Central Asia and Afghanistan
7. The Middle East and North Africa
8. Sub-Saharan Africa
9. South Asia
10. East Asia
11. Southeast Asia
12. Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$74.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94961-5
$45.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-96884-5
$45.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94872-4
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$82.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-96177-8
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$157.27 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-96905-7
$201.80 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-93965-4
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$137.27 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-95838-9