Refund Policy: Information about our product refund policy is available on the Customer Care page.
This is a subscription-based eBook that will be available to you on VitalSource.com for the duration of your course. This eBook may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
What do you mean when you say “Sustainability?” This question is all too often raised because what one person thinks will very different from another. The first step in any sustainability plan is to first define sustainability – what it means to your company, settle on a common definition, and put it into language that all employees and stakeholders can both understand and get behind.
Making Sustainability Stick is tailored for those that are starting out in this process or have seen their efforts stall in realizing the business benefits of sustainability. This book provides the blueprint for implementation, breaking down barriers, and the steps required to integrate sustainability successfully.
It is laid out in easily digestible chapters, with action steps backed up from interviews with sustainability thought leaders, case studies, and the real life experience of the author who has consulted with over 75 organizations on sustainability.
This is the perfect book for those who are in the trenches or are just about to embark on their sustainability journey.
Table of Contents
How to Use This Book 5
Chapter 1: The Business Case 9
Chapter 2: Defining Sustainability 45
Chapter 3: Understanding Your Stakeholders and What Is Material to Them 53
Chapter 4: Baselining Sustainability to Measure What Matters 75
Chapter 5: Goals/Vision and Your Sustainability North Star 103
Chapter 6: Management Support Is Essential 129
Chapter 7: Understanding Change Management to Guide Implementation 141
Chapter 8: Engaging Employees Around Sustainability 177
Chapter 9: Systems, Decision Making, and Internal Alignment 201
Chapter 10: Institutionalizing Sustainability 227
Chapter 11: Communicating Sustainability Internally 245
Individuals Interviewed for This Book 265
Citations and Endnotes 267
Purchase Info ?
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
This publication is not currently for sale.